Le Mistral Sherwood
Cafe – Bar – Bistro
Sherwood’s very own French-inspired bistro and wine shop.
Whether you’re wanting a romantic dinner, a work or family celebration, a glass of wine and a snack, or simply a coffee, we always deliver simple, delicious food that’s locally-sourced and cooked fresh to order.
Alongside our delicious and authentically-French A La Carte Menu,
our Lunch Menu, Express Lunch and regularly-changing Blackboard Specials, we offer a variety of tempting offers
Ever So “Environmentally” Sensible
Climate change is a real threats to all our futures, we all need to start doing things differently before it is too late. As a business we actively take steps to be more sustainable. Whilst we can’t change everything immediately, we have made a start, see below.
- Increasing “plant-based” food items on all our menus
- Reducing food waste throughout our sites
- Smaller changes like switching to eco-friendly straws, napkins, and toilet rolls.
- Reviewed our waste recycling and now separate our food waste, glass and cardboard.
- Working with suppliers to reduce unnecessary packaging.
- Switching all our Electric and Gas to a of 100% renewable energy supplier
- Started making the change from gas cookers to electric induction cookers in our kitchens.
- As our hot water boilers need replacing these will become electric rather than gas
- Some of our sites even give their vegetable off-cuts away as animal feed!
- Where possible, we are installing electric car charging points in our car parks. The MD now drives a fully electric car with other company vehicles being Hybrids.
We will keep looking for changes we can make now and in the future. If you can suggest other practical and sensible action we can undertake please let us know 🙂
We are open…
Monday to Saturday 12noon – 9.30pm
Sunday 12noon – 8.30pm
We are offering now our new loyalty card!
If you come for lunch, collect a stamp for every 2 course meal and get your 7th FREE!
If you rather come for dinner, collect a stamp for every main course and get the 7th FREE!
One stamp per card, per day. Exchange for a free 2-course meal once you have gained 6 lunch stamps. Supplements will apply for main courses over £14.50 or a 3-course upgrade.
One stamp per card, per day. Exchange for a free main course once you have collected 6 diner stamps. Please note supplements will apply for main courses over £14.50.
Completed cards are not redeemable during December or on Valentine’s Day 14/02/19, Mother’s Day 11/03/19 & Father’s Day 18/06/19.
They cannot be stamped or redeemed in conjunction with offers such as Gourmet/Taste Cards, Highlife cards, etc.
One card is obtainable per person, per day.
A maximum of two completed cards can be redeemed per table, per day.
Cards valid in all Le Mistral Restaurants.
Management reserve the right to remove the offer at any time.
Ask our staff to get your new Loyalty Card!
Express Lunch and Drink £ 7.47
If you are looking for a quick bite and drink, this is the menu for you!
Drinks included in this offer: Kronenburg, small wine or selection of soft drinks.
Wine and Dine £13.95 * (Sunday to Wednesday from 17:00)
Choose a main, salad or fish dish with a glass of house wine for only £13.95.
*indicatesthe dish will incur a £2.50supplement. Not available on bank holidays or over the festive period.
Mussels Night (Thursday)
Your choice of Mussels and a beer* for £12.95.
Choose from Moules Marinieres, Moules Arrabiata,Moules au cidre or Moules du Jour.
12:00 – 17:00 (Evening menu avaliable 17:00 till 20:30)
Two Courses £13.95
Fixed Price Lunch
Monday – Saturday 12:00 – 17:00
Two Courses £12.95
Three Courses £14.95
Monday – Saturday from 17:00 till 21:30
Sunday – From 17:00 till 20:30